Institute on Violence, Abuse and Trauma (IVAT) 13th Annual Hawai`i Summit
Title: Assessing and Interviewing Traumatised Individuals with Developmental Disabilities.
1. Receptive function
2. The ability to receive
RECEPTIVE AND PERCEPTIVE FUNCTIONING.
1. Receptive, perceptive and integrative functioning.
2. Expressive functioning
3. Perceptual learning problems ( Inadequate/damaged receptors)
4. What is this sound?
5. What do you see?
6. Auditory perception is the ability
7. Visual closure: inability to perceive
8. The ability to get information and convert it to our own understanding.