Conference CSW60 14-24 UN Headquarters, New York
Parallel Event: Sustainable Development Goals or Sidelining Disabled Girls:? Making The SDGs Stand For All Women and Girls
Time: 14:30p.m — 16:00p.m
Location: CCUN Boss 8th Floor, New York
Organisers: Women Enabled International, Sisters of Frida, Women with Disabilities India Network.
- Disabled rural women are less privileged than the urban disabled women.
- Disabled women
- It seems contradictory for disabled women to push for rights to the health facilities
- Many believe that people with disabilities cannot make concrete decision about themselves, which is incorrect.
- Disabled women have tough times accessing legal justice
- Rape against disabled women is decriminalised.
- Law enforcement agencies in the UK don’t believe disabled women when they report rape or sexual assaults.
- 505 disabled women were sterilised in Columbia
- Sterilisable of disabled women started with the consent of their legal guidances.
- A national survey of demographic and health that help to gain sexual reproductive health care and services for women with disabilities.
- Data gathering of information on disabled women in Columbia.